Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

WALT - Goals


WALT - write goals to measure our learning
Today, Room 5 were learning how to write or goals. I know I have learnt my goals by writing how I can achieve my goal.

My goal for writing is to improve my full sentences and to use six or more exciting words. This is important because It helps me can make better sentences and more paragraphs. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be to read my writing out loud, check with a friend or a buddy and persuade them so they will find my story interesting.

My goal for Reading  is to sound out the words that I can’t say and to learn long and big words. This is important because it helps me to understand words that I don’t know. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be to read the story for 10 to 15 minutes to understand the story, ask a buddy to ask them if I read the word right.

My goal for Maths is to learn division with higher numbers and get five out of five in warm up activities. This is important because it can help me improve my score and answer the questions quickly. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be to look at the higher number, combine the lower number to the higher number, and answer the questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.