Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Writing - AFOREST By Gabrielle

WALT - use AFOREST in a persuasive text.

I know I learnt this by making AFOREST

A Alitteration - Jack joined Jeff's jiggly jig jug jam.
F Facts and Figures - Dinosaurs could live up to 125 years old.
O Opinion - I think cats are cute.
R Rhetorical Question - Do you want to have family needs?
E Emotive Language - The class is so messy and disgusting.
S Superlatives - Snakes are the worst, I want them gone, I want them banished, I want them all to wither.
T Starting school early helps parents. The more they work, the more they get paid and the more we get family needs.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Gabby,
    I like the way your alliteration all start with j. That is amazing. I love your threes.

    Would you like to see my AFOREST?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I really like your fact on dinosaurs. But I really like your emotive language the best because of those ambitious vocabulary. Your amazing at using AFOREST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gabby R you have a lovely blog it is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bula vinaka and my name is James. I just want to say goooooooooood Job! god is with you my friend. God loves everyone same with us.

    GOD BLESS YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.