Pages

Friday 13 December 2013

Writing - Chromebooks

Room 5 has been doing a reflection of how we been helping our learning this year with our chromebooks. This is the reflection I have done.

The special thing I have learnt from my teacher this year is how to carry a chromebook and how to make a doc then put it on our folder because if we don’t hold our chromebook properly, it will fall from our hands then break into pieces. We have to put a doc to our folders because in the end of the year, the people will delete every document and our teachers can’t place comments in our work to improve. The things I learnt from myself is how to spell correctly without using the backspace. The things I have learnt from my friends is how to use the controls for shortcuts and how to delete a whole sentence without using the backspace. have learnt how to use a camera, blogpost our things, and how to do a specific and digital comment on someone else’s blog from Mrs. Grant. I have taught Aiden in Room 4 around the sites and how to get to the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.