Pages

Friday 4 July 2014

What's your daily routine?

I’m Gabrielle. My nickname is Gabby but some people prefer me as Gabz. I’m 10 years old and I live with my family. I like reading stories but I mostly enjoy being read to.


In the mornings, my mum is like the alarm clock that wakes us all up from slumber. Next, I rush to the garage to grab my uniform. Then I go to the bathroom to get changed. After that, I grab some toast from the pantry and spread nutella on it. Then, I make my lunch and morning tea and heads off to school.

After school, I go to the library  in the school line and keeps playing and reading until 6:30 p.m. Then my mum picks me up and I go home to play with my four cats.    

WALT write a recount using the correct structure.
I know this when I write the events in order by putting them into sequenced paragraphs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.