Pages

Friday 13 February 2015

Choices, choices, choices... Which to choose?

We were learning how people and things can affect our choices.
I know this when I paste the things and people that affect my choices into a word cloud.

Who and what can affect my choices?

My friends can change my choices because I would want to be like them and do what they do to fit in with them.
Siblings can affect my choices because they are big and stronger than me.
Parents can affect my choices because they are the boss of everything and everyone in the house.
A complainer can influence my choices because they are noisy and kind of annoying to hear. They would keep talking until you’ve heard enough.
My friends can affect my choices by forcing me to buy something. Like blocking me from going outside the shop.
My friends can affect my choices by comparing me. Like them saying :Well I’m bigger, taller, smarter and older than you!”
My friends can affect my choices by bullying me. They would keep calling me names like a scaredy cat or a chicken.
My friends can affect my choices by gossiping about me. They would talk about embarrassing things about me.
My friends can affect my choices by persuading me. They can say that I would stink all the time if I wouldn’t buy that bar of soap.
My friends can affect my choices by excusing me. They would say that they don’t have any money to buy that bag of chips.
Magazines can affect my choices by telling how great they are and how much you need to buy it.
Prizes can affect my choices by their quality, cuteness and how big they are.





1 comment:

  1. Great application of your thinking skills Gabby, Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.