Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2015

A way to overcome challenges

Challenges & Strategies

Challenges
  • Heights
  • Swimming
  • Injuries
  • Lack of Experience
  • People Stealing
  • Getting Lost
  • Possums and Pests
  • Embarrassing Clothes
  • Lost Needed Items

Strategies
  • Not to look down
  • Close my eyes
  • Being Careful
  • Check things out
  • Check bag sometimes
  • Hold onto map
  • Closing the door
  • Bring blank clothes
  • Bring Spares

In camp, I’m scared of various things. I have acrophobia (fear of heights) which is quite common. The main reason why I’m scared is because we will participate in activities that include going up high places like: big ladders and rock climbing.
  The other is when we have to swim (I can’t swim). We have to do sailing and raft building (we have to test out our rafts). Even though we’re supplied with life jackets, I have those feelings where it won’t make me float, but that I would sink down to the sea floor. I know many sea animals, but I get a shiver down my spine when things/tiny fish touch my feet (especially when I’m far away from shore).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.