Pages

Friday 5 June 2015

Getting Crashed by a jeep can really hurt!

At 2009, I was 4 and Jihad and I were waiting for the school jeep to come. As I was standing still I looked across the road and saw my school principal and the school jeep. At that time, I never knew what was “look left, look right and look left again”, so I just ran as fast as I could (I was slow) and a jeep was beeping at me from the other side of the road and I just stood there, mindless. The lights of the jeep got closer and hit me, knocking me back.

  I was knocked unconscious and woke up in a hospital bed. There was a needle going inside the back of my hand and it kind of hurt whenever it sucked up blood. I was given healthy food (a banana, rice, peas and broccoli) and taken care of for weeks. Whenever no one was beside me, I would always look at my room mate who was at the other side. After weeks of healing, my blood bag was filled and I was able to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.