Pages

Friday 5 June 2015

Quite a boring day at Nico and Danielle's house

WALT - use another sentence when another person is talking.
Who: Nico, Liam, Vaughn, Carl, Eugene, Miguel, Ashley, Menardo, Mamalo, Honey, Melissa, Danielle and Me
What: We went to Nico’s birthday
When: Saturday, 10:30, 12:45, 4:00 and 6:00
Where: Nico, Danielle and my house.


On a wet sunny Saturday morning at 10:30 a.m, I got changed, had breakfast and biked to Nico’s house to play Call of Duty Black Ops ll. When I got there, Uncle Nick was cleaning the garage. As I entered the kitchen, I saw ‘Happy Birthday!’ banners sticking on the walls. I entered the living room to find Liam, Jesse and Nico. They were all dressed up and Nico was playing Call of Duty Black Ops ll online.
  I watched them play while I sat down on the couch. Liam was failing repeatedly on Jelly jump and Spring Ninja (he kept on dying in the start). I took turns with him and almost beat his high score (his score was 7 and my high score was also 7). As Jesse came screaming down from the kitchen, he hit me on the forehead with his equipped bullet-less nerf gun (it made a small bruise).
  When Jesse let go of the nerf gun, I snatched it from the ground and hid it in his toy box. When Uncle Nick came up to me, he said, “Sorry Gabby, you have to come back next time because Nico’s friends are coming.”
I asked Nico, “When are they coming?”
“They’re probably coming in about 5 more minutes” ,Nico replied.
  After 45 minutes, his friends still weren’t there. Uncle Nick grabbed the phone and gave it to Nico. “Why don’t you call them?” ,Uncle Nick suggested.
But I don’t want to” ,Nico replied as he complained.
“Come on, boy. If you don’t call them, they won’t come.” Uncle Nick replied. Then Nico kept saying “No!” every time Uncle Nick was talking.
  “I will!” Liam volunteered. Liam grabbed the phone from his dad and asked Nico the number of Eugene. When Liam called, Eugene said that he was already in his car. Then I went into the kitchen and picked up my paper tattoos. I cut out some and stuck them onto my arms. Then I removed my tattoos that were below my elbow.
  After some painful scratches (I had to scratch the paper tattoos to take them all off) under the elbow, I biked off to my house and parked my bike near the mailbox. I walked to my cousin’s door (she’s next door) and rang the doorbell. Mamalo answered the door and I walked inside. I met Danielle in her bedroom and sat down on the bed as she was putting makeup on her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.